There is a job vacancy for Deputy Chief Executive – Engineering at Ghana Irrigation Development Authority. Interested and qualified persons are needed for immediate employment.
- Reports to the Chief Executive (CE)
- Assists the CE in carrying out official duties as assigned to the incumbent.
- Provides leadership in areas of Engineering involving sites identification, project planning, designs/design reviews, construction supervision of irrigation and ancillary structures.
- May act and perform duties of the CE when authorized to do so as and when it becomes necessary.
Qualification Required & Experience
- A Master’s Degree in relevant disciplines (eg. Irrigation Engineering, Civil Engineering and/or any relevant specialized areas of Civil Engineering viz Structures, Hydrology, Geotechnical, Hydraulics Water Resources Engineering), Geodetic/Geomatic Engineering, Agricultural Engineering.
- Membership of a relevant Professional Body
- Not less than fifteen (15) years relevant working experience with ten (10) years in middle level managerial position in a relevant organization.
- Age: Not more than 55 years
Qualified interested applicants are required to demonstrate:
- Very good competencies in leadership and managerial skills
- Great inter-personal relationship;
- Good communication skills commensurate with performance expected of management personnel of an institution charged with such critical responsibilities in the Food and Agriculture sector.
- DreamOval Calls For Job Applications
- SHS/Degree Job Opportunities At Remoteli
- Dangote Industries Limited Amazing Job Vacancy
How To Apply For Deputy Chief Executive – Engineering at Ghana Irrigation Development Authority
Applicants are to submit:
- Detailed CVs
- Motivation Paper of not more that 4 pages highlighting how one intends to use the position to contribute towards promoting the business of irrigated agriculture in Ghana.
- Women are highly encouraged to apply.
All applications must be addressed to:
The Board Secretary,
Irrigation Development Authority,
Box M 154 Ministries,
Accra: GL-090 6133
Preferably hand delivered to GIDA head office at the GPS address
Closing Date: 30th September, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED