DCI Microfinance Limited Job Vacancy. We are looking forward to hiring a Business Development Officer.
Kindly read the job description below to understand the nature of the job and associated qualifications.
- Provide dedicated relationship management to a portfolio of cherished customers.
- To enhance business development by meeting sales and service targets.
- To provide expert support and advice to Internal and External customers.
- Responsible for selling the company’s loan and investment products
- Facilitate calls to prospective leads, schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customers
- Responsible for providing your customers with essential information and advice, enabling them to achieve their business and personal objectives by offering time saving and added value solutions and service.
- Proactively identify and respond to servicing opportunities for your portfolio of customers.
- Successfully manage the resolution of all non-routine queries and complaints for your portfolio of customers.
- Liaise with the Credit Risk Department in relation to customer’s borrowing requests, account monitoring and maintenance.
- Seek to consistently deliver excellent Customer Service to your portfolio of customers.
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A bachelor’s degree.
- At least two (2) years working experience in a similar role
- Curious – Always trying to understand, new products or processes and systems.
- Accountable – Taking responsibility and using available channels to explain and defend decisions and actions.
- Detail Driven – Must understand the importance of rigor and discipline.
- Adventurous – Must be willing to accept risk and venture into new territories.
- Self Confident – Must be assertive and recognize personal abilities, qualities and judgments.
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Writing skills
- Presentation skills
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and suitable applicants should send a detailed curriculum vitae (CV) and application letter to email@example.com.
Closing Date: 10th December, 2021.
DCI Microfinance Limited was incorporated in November 2011 and provisionally licensed by the Bank of Ghana in April 2012.
DCI Microfinance Limited obtained a final license in October 2012 to conduct business as a Deposit Taking Microfinance Company.
The Company has its Head Office at Asylum Down. The management of the company consists of persons with over 20 years combined experience obtained at all levels in the Banking industry in Ghana and abroad.
In view of this background, our approach to services is driven largely by our ability to obtain a clear understanding of specific needs of Small and Medium Scale Enterprises and provide financial services beneficial to their needs.
We develop knowledge about our client’s business, thus making our support valued by its relevance and insight.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED