Here is the Dayspring Montessori International School Career Opportunity. The school is looking for a patient, friendly and hardworking individual to take the position of Nursery Teacher. If this is something you are interested in, kindly keep on reading.
- Applicant must have Montessori training
- You will teach all subjects
- The teacher will receive and care for children
- The successful applicant has to give special attention to those with special needs.
- You will prepare a conducive surrounding for learning
- You will also prepare pieces of homework and mark them promptly when received.
- You should be able to stay in after school till the last child in the class goes home.
Required Skills or Experience
- Must be a trained nursery teacher
- Must have training in Montessori Techniques of teaching
- Two (2) years of working experience with computer literacy is required.
Job Location: Second street (Amadan street) behind the Dansoman Community Market.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Exciting Job Offer At Tullow Oil
- Employment Possibilities At Vodafone Ghana
- SHS/Degree Job Opportunities At Remoteli
- Ghana Irrigation Development Authority Job Vacancies
- Dangote Industries Limited Amazing Job Vacancy
- Career Opportunity At M-KOPA Ghana
- 2022 Graduate Talent Program At Zipline
- Ghana Docklabour Company Limited Job Opening
How To Apply For The Dayspring Montessori International School Career Opportunity
All Interested persons should hand-deliver their application letters, CVs and copies of relevant certificates to:
Dayspring Montessori International School,
Dansoman – Accra
Kindly forward your application letters and CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 5th September, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED