Day Job Available At Automation Solutions Limited
We are a world class engineering firm which provides process control and instrumentation solutions and services for industrial processes.
This is an opportunity to join a team of vibrant and ambitious Process Engineers who provide tailor made engineering solutions for the industrial market of West Africa.
The Sales Engineer is responsible for creating and closing new opportunities by using a consultative approach to selling.
The Sales Engineer is also expected to use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
FUNCTIONAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets as set by the executive leadership
- Prospecting for new clients & business opportunities
- Maintaining and managing existing customer portfolio to guarantee a ZERO loss sale regime through a customer retention program.
- Operating within agreed budget limits
Must have in depth knowledge on the features, functions, benefits and usage trends per products
- Consistently demonstrate proficiency in the use, functionality, advantages and disadvantages of your products
Proficient use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Power point & SFDC
- Conduct Industry analysis – Serve as a Resource in updating Lead Sales Engineer / Heads of Departments of the latest developments and new products within the industry.
- Conduct Customer Installed Base surveys and prepare reports giving insights on opportunities, competitor information and performance of instruments found on site.
- This may also require the Sales Engineer to collect customer data, feedback and needs to be communicated to leadership for future product development and introduction
- Ensure to have an oversight on all sales orders in transit by liaising with the Logistics/Finance department to ensure timely arrival of customer purchases to avoid delayed deliveries.
- Must support directives and instructions from Lead Sales Engineer.
Advice to Lead Sales Engineer and General Manager on market trends, immediate needs & future requirements.
- Meet weekly call and customer visit targets. Sales Engineer will be expected to submit a weekly report to the Sales lead on weekly customer engagements with outcomes and challenges outlined.
- Knowledge of and adherence to all TAGG’s OHS&E procedures
- Follow all safe work procedures, rules, and instructions
- Risk Assessment
- Hazard identification and reporting
- Knowledge on the safe use of all tools and equipment as applicable
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the following areas: Electrical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering/Computer Science, Physics, and Mathematics (or related science programs).
- Minimum of 2 years providing services within the mining environment and sound understanding of the complete mining cycle
- Experience in sales or marketing activities
A valid driver’s license\
KNOWLWDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- The ability to plan and prioritize workloads
- The ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- The ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Shrewd business sense and a well-developed commercial awareness
- A desire to work as part of a team to generate fresh and innovative ideas
- Positive Mindset
- Report Writing
- Negotiation skills
APPLICATION PROCESS (Day Job Available At Automation Solutions Limited)
Application Closing Date: 11th November 2021.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED