Dataware Tech Ghana Job Recruitment
Dataware Tech Ghana is an award-winning company on a mission to assist organization in Africa gain insights from data for strategic decision making on the go.
Our rapidly growing company is looking for a motivated individual to fill the role of Business Development Officer.
The Business Development Officer will work closely with the CEO to develop and implement growth strategies for the achievement of revenue goals.
Candidates should have the right blend of analytical talent, business know-how and a passion for technology.
The successful applicant should be a team player who not only understands how to identify a new market opportunity, but also knows what it takes to lead a team forward and realize that opportunity.
We are especially looking for someone with great communication skills, as you will be expected to interact with shareholders, executives, and clients daily.
Some responsibilities will be:
- Identifying trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locating or proposing potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screening potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options and resolving internal priorities.
- Developing negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protecting organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhancing organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong business knowledge and experience interpreting financial data
- Ability to effectively research new markets
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Strong negotiation skills
- Decision-making and leadership skills
- Advanced time management and organizational skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Management Information Systems or related courses
- A minimum of 1 year experience as a Business Development Officer for an IT company.
APPLICATION PROCESS (Dataware Tech Ghana)
Closing Date: 5th November, 2021.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED