Data Center Facility/BMS Engineer
The Data Centre Facility & BMS Engineer will be responsible for troubleshooting and fixing of day to day operational problems pertaining to Access Control, VMS (Visitor Management System), Fire Alarm systems, CCTV issues, VESDA, & BMS. Other responsibilities shall include the following:
Monitoring and reporting of All Electrical systems (Energy Meters, UPS, PDU, Feeders & Transformers) Reading and Consumption Daily, Weekly and Monthly. Preparation and Submission of Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reports.
- First level troubleshooting and resolution of Mechanical and Electrical related faults relating to Generators, Chillers, HPAC/CRAC units, secondary Pumps, Extractor fans, UPS, AVR etc.
- Power provisioning for customers – Installation of PDMs, PDUs and customer ATS.
- Plan & execute all preventive maintenance schedules.
- Maintain adequate records for undergoing operational audits both internal as well as external.
- Facility Infrastructure routine check- daily weekly, Monthly.
- Accurate and prompt daily reporting on electrical/mechanical infrastructure within the data center campus
- Facility vendor/Contractor supervision.
- Organize and manage all facility housekeeping (Cleaning of offices and critical environments) through a janitorial service vendor/domestic support staff.
- ITIL Ver 4.0 and any relevant Facility Management qualification will be added advantage
Demands of the Job
Ability and willingness to work efficiently with or without supervision.
APPLICATION PROCESS (Data Center Facility/BMS Engineer)
Closing Date : 8th October, 2021.
MainOne is a broadband infrastructure company providing innovative telecoms services and network solutions across West Africa. Since its launch in 2010, MainOne has developed a reputation for providing highly reliable services to major telecom operators, ISPs, government agencies, small to large enterprises, and educational institutions in West Africa. MainOne also owns a data centre subsidiary, MDXi which builds and operates Tier III data centres across West Africa.
MainOne is a leading provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions for businesses in West Africa. Our world-class infrastructure enhances the productivity and profitability of our customers.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED