Here is a job vacancy for Data Analyst at MTN Ghana. The company is looking for interested and committed persons for the above stated position. Kindly check below for full details about the job and how to apply.
- The Data Analyst is responsible for analysing and converting raw data into functional information that can be used to make informed business decisions.
- The role is required to make use of systems and tools to extract useful information from available data to guide business decisions/initiatives.
- The role works in an agile environment, in a project-based team structure, coordinating with managers and specialists to respond to business requirements by developing actionable insights.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Head Business Intelligence & Analytics
• Evolution and highly competitive Fintech Industry
• Multi regulated and multifaceted stakeholder management
• Environmental, social and governance prioritized
• Partnerships at the core of business practices
• Increasing demand for Fintech/digital experiences decisions to keep up with customers.
• Performance driven environment
• Global and MTN Group Fintech standards and best practices
• Active media engagement and brand reputation
• Convergence in markets and exploration of non-traditional revenue streams requiring complex interpretation and structuring
• Agile ways of working
• Conducting research or data gathering in line with business needs.
• Analyzing which data is important to the task at hand and convert into functional information.
• Segregation, classification, and analysis of data.
• Identifying major trends.
• Compilation of reports based on analysis, keeping in mind the end user’s requirements.
• Presentation of findings in the form of graphs, tables, charts, and multimedia presentations
• In some cases, performing data mining tasks, for predictive or forecasting purposes.
• Design and maintenance of databases, including security issues.
• Provide increased focus on analytics and emphasize on providing valuable insights to drive improvement opportunities
• Build understanding of business and operational strategies and identify critical metrics required to support those strategies
• Perform analysis and develop recommendations for continuous improvement opportunities
• Ability to handle various data sources, using data modeling work to develop valuable insights across these data sources is key
• Where required, escalate unsolvable issues to Head BI & Analytics in a timeous manner
• Performs Other tasks and duties, as assigned by line Manager
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a university degree in statistics, computer science, mathematics, accounting, business administration, economics or related field
• Minimum of 3 years’ total experience in data analysis, statistics, mathematics, or related field is required
• Experience in Fintech, banking or Telecom is preferred
• Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise with a good understanding of emerging markets is preferred
• Experience in data analysis and management, business performance management and BI within the Fintech industry
• Knowledge of modern Big Data platforms and Open-Source solutions to database, data analysis, and data management
• knowledge and experience in data analytics tools (SQL, Python, etc.)
• Big data and analytics
• Data mining & modelling
• Data interpretation
• Data visualization & Reporting
• Statistical Analysis
• Quantitative Analytics
• Forecasting/predictive Analytics,
• Multivariate testing & optimization algorithm
• Business intelligence systems and tools
• Data science toolkits (SAS, R, SPSS)
• Relationship/people management
• Superior problem-solving skills.
• Analytical and logical thinking skills.
• Delivery focused
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Presentation skills
• Relationship building
How To Apply For The Data Analyst at MTN Ghana
Qualified applicants should indicate vacancy number Ref no: MTN-MML-ADTRACK18 as the email subject and ensure that CVs are saved in their names. Applications without the subject and CVs saved in their names will automatically be disqualified.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
Closing Date: 11 July, 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Latest Job Posting At AH Hotel And Conference
- Amazing Job Vacancy At Petrofac
- Online Job Vacancy At Ladder
- Electrofax Engineering Services Job Recruitment July 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED