Customer Experience Executive At Zormelo & Associates
(Specific outputs/roles expected of the Role)
- Log all calls in respect of queries, indicating the customer and query details as required.
- Act upon telephone calls according to urgency and importance, escalating to manager/team as appropriate
- Responsible for responding to all routine mails, internal/external requests for administrative information.
- Dispatch mail and other documentation from the Unit to recipients within and outside the bank, ensuring timely delivery and confidentiality
- Timely handling of all customer data amendment and cancelation
- Distribution of sales aids (Welcome and fulfillment packs, renewal notices, etc)
- Understand the appropriate Group and BA Policies & Standards applicable to the role.
- Identify each customer per procedures as set out before releasing any information or performing any action on their account.
- Achieve operational rigor excellence in all aspects of activities, processes, and procedures undertaken to ensure a satisfactory audit.
- Participate in local events to support local needs, develop individual and team skills to raise the Bank’s profile in the local community.
- Agree on performance development objectives with the Head of Unit
- Constantly seek to improve ways of working by challenging the status quo and supporting an empowering climate within the team, sharing knowledge, experience, best practice, and providing constructive feedback as required.
Customer Experience Executive At Zormelo & Associates – HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: January 2, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
LTo get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED