- Company: Cummins Inc
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
We are looking for an enthusiastic Engine Workshop Technician/Machinist to join our team specializing in Service for our Distribution Business Segment in Accra, Ghana .
During your placement with us, you will learn how a major global organization operates, gaining the tools and exposure you will need to become an expert in the industry and power your potential!
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Applies documented procedures and policies to perform diagnostics and complex engine repairs
- Performs preventative maintenance based on assessment of engine
- Coaches and develops technicians and/or apprentices and transfers knowledge and experience to others; may provide work direction; may review repair plans, parts lists, etc
- Operates Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machine in the repair/refurbishment of engine block and other components.
- Performs preventative maintenance of Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machine(s).
- Escalates emerging operational issues on the Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machine to supervisor.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Apprentice Trained Engine Technician (preferred)
- Vocational engineering (NVTI/MVTI) level II & III certification/engineering diploma/engineering degree from relevant technical institution/university.
- At least 2 year experience using Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machines (preferred)
- Advanced level knowledge of and/or experience with engine products
HOW TO APPLY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED