CSEng Consult Calls For Job Applications.
CSEng Consult is a Civil and Structural Engineering and Project Management Consultancy set up and registered in Ghana with the aim of contributing to the growing number of world-class properties in the World, especially in Africa.
Our growing engineering firm is seeking to hire a Projects Administrative Officer who will be in charge of assisting the Projects Managers in organizing our ongoing projects. This task involves running the office, monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
To be successful as a Projects Administrative Officer within our firm, you will need to be willing and able to learn, able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
Projects Administrative Officer Responsibilities
- Responsible for running the office;
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, expenditures and contract correspondence;
- Organizing, attending, and participating in project meetings;
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings;
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings;
- Ensuring project deadlines are met;
- Determining project changes;
- Providing administrative support as needed;
- Undertaking project tasks as required;
- Developing project strategies;
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project;
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable; and
- Any other related tasks as assigned by the Project Manager.
Required Skills (CSEng Consult Calls For Job Applications)
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective;
- Documentation management;
- Time management;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Written and verbal communication skills;
- Team management skills;
- Able to work long hours;
- Process-oriented; and attentiveness to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field of study;
- Two-three years of experience in a related field;
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills;
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team;
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks;
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures; and
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Applicants living in or around Legon, Madina, Adenta, Ashongman, Agbogba, Achimota, Kisseman, Dome, Ofankor or Amassaman catchment areas are encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY (CSEng Consult Calls For Job Applications)
CLOSING DATE: December 31, 2021
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED