Creative Associates International Career Opportunity. Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic institutions, and stabilization.
Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 25 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
The Littorals Regional Initiative (LRI) program is able to provide support to local counterparts across five West African coastal states to withstand the increasing pressures of violent extremist organizations by addressing instability factors including localized conflict, ethnoreligious marginalization, lack of understanding of the VEO threat, local grievances against governance structures, and weak social cohesion.
LRI complements the broader USAID presence in the region by providing short-term, targeted programming that reduces windows for VEO expansion and helps national governments and local communities build prevention capacity.
The Procurement & Logistics Assistant (PLA) will assist the Procurement & Logistics Officer (PLO) in tracking procurements of goods and services through the procurement cycle, ensuring that adequate competition is achieved for procurement.
Assist in coordinating and managing the program’s logistics in Tamale for meetings, conferences, and other activities. He/she will provide administrative support to the LRI Tamale Team and will work closely with the PLO in Tamale to ensure compliance with Creative and USAID regulations and procedures.
REPORTING & SUPERVISION
The successful candidate will report to the Procurement & Logistics Officer based in the Tamale Office and work under his direct supervision.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide procurement and logistical support to the office
- Assist PLO in managing/maintaining a registry and file system for procurements to allow for efficient document and process audits to ensure all procurement files, including proposals, evaluations, award documents, official contracts and correspondence, are stored on Creative’s online procurement and file storage systems on a real-time basis
- Support the PLO in Managing account status for all credit accounts established with vendors
- Support the PLO in verifying the procurement of materials according to the context and or/needs of the beneficiary, community and/or activity
- Develop and analyze technical specifications of materials, with consideration for investment, loss, and associated value; review and adjust budgets, as needed
- Assist PLO in working with local, national, and international vendors of goods and services to ensure quality, maintain professional distance required to ensure high ethical standards
- Assist PLO in conducting market research of vendors in multiple sectors through Expressions of Interest or Requests for Information
- Assist PLO in coordinating transportation, permits, authorizations, insurance, loading and unloading of goods/materials, and financial allocation or related expenses under grants
- Communicate all delivery schedules corresponding to grant and operations procurements, including the projection of related expenses
- Assist PLO in maintaining inventory and producing accurate inventory reports in line with Creative and donor policies
- Assist PLO in Travel and Vehicle Management: Coordinate and maintain the office fleet management and efficient use of project vehicles and other transport services in support of program objectives; Coordinate travel bookings for the state office – flights hotel, airport pick up/drop off
- Management of Office Generator, including regular maintenance
- Management of Office & Staff Security
- Perform other tasks, as assigned by the PLO and SMT
HOW TO APPLY (Creative Associates International Career Opportunity )
CLOSING DATE: ONGOING
- Only finalists will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Creative Associates International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (gender/race/disability/veteran) and provides equal opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED