There is a job vacancy for Coverage Head at First National Bank.
To develop and implement a strategy for Coverage by leading and motivating a team to build strong and rewarding client relationships, bringing qualified opportunities to the product houses and collaborate with the product houses to ensure the conversion of these clients to the Bank.
Develop a sector focused strategy in alignment with Government strategic sectors that grows the economy e.g., Sovereigns, CFA, Resources, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure etc.
Grow existing client base by cross selling and upselling to maintain and grow clients profitability to be their Primary Banker and banked through the Bank Ecosystem. Prioritise sectors that drive country economic growth and a balance to business strategic tilt to achieve business growth
- Develop tactical plans to drive revenue growth
- Demonstratable deep relationships with key sectors, with specific focus on Sovereign, Bank of Ghana and other State-owned entities which the incumbent will drive as own portfolio.
- Track record of growing Share of wallet on existing clients and collaborating across bank in a product agnostic manner
- Identify potential problem accounts and formulate appropriate risk mitigating strategies
- Optimise customer contribution to ensure value add to customers through cross-selling opportunities
- Apply a customer-centric approach to ensure customer satisfaction
- Develop, encourage and nurture collaborative relationships across business areas and across the group
- Manage team or teams in areas of responsibility in delivery against performance targets and achievement of wider human capital objectives
- Analyse information and reports to identify trends, discrepancies and inconsistencies for decision making purposes
- Deploys integrated risk management, governance and compliance frameworks throughout area of responsibility
- Define and drive the tactical sales strategy for area of responsibility
- Provide subject matter expertise and thought leadership in area of expertise
- Establish mutually beneficial relationships with stakeholders that support thought leadership, innovative and integrated practice solutions
- Ensure optimised customer experience and service throughout the value chain
- Draw up a budget aligned to tactical delivery plans to facilitate the provision of adequate financial resources
Qualification And Experience
- Minimum Qualification – Postgraduate qualification in a Commerce or Finance or Business discipline
- Preferred Qualification – Masters qualification in a Commerce or Finance, Business discipline or an MBA
- Experience – 7 to 8 years experience in a similar environment, of which 3 to 5 years ideally at management level
- Additional Knowledge – Knowledge of banking markets and other product house opportunities
How To Apply For Coverage Head at First National Bank
Closing Date: 20th July, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED