Controller P&S (VAS) at MTN Ghana. The position holder will be required to assist in the process of developing Value-Added Services across various verticals; (Digital and RMS) that delivers the business KPIs and objectives to improve customer experience and generate sustainable revenue.
The position holder will also assist the Manager, Value Added Services in scaling up existing partnerships and developing new networks for future growth of traditional VAS and partnerships including and not limited to Health, Agric, Insurance and Education.
- Assist in driving Initiatives that add value to the customer experience for both PM and PAYG customers – e.g. M-Argic, M-health m-insurance, m-education, Lifestyle etc.
- Coordinate all Promotions & Bolt-Ons (Voice & Messaging) ensuring that all stakeholders are identified and aligned
- Develop concept documents for approval and manage the end to product development to go live of assigned products and services.
- Liaise with Segment team to constantly develop innovative ways to enhance customer experience
- Continuous monitoring and evaluation of products in line with customer feedbacks and market dynamics.
- Identify appropriate vendors and develop a partnership models for Go to Market.
- Lead all User Acceptance Tests (UAT) for all VAS products and services, ensuring all scenarios are defined and tested
Qualification, Skills And Experience
A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent.
3 years relevant experience
- Value Added Services
- Digital content, media and/or applications
- Digital marketing
- Digital product management
- Product development and management
- Stakeholder Relations Management
- Telecommunications Business Savvy
- Good knowledge of Project management
- Go to Market
Skills / physical competencies:
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures
- Strong coordinating skills
- Good telephone manners
- Ability to keep classified information
- Good interpersonal Skills
- Client Focus
- Achievement Orientation
- Initiative driven
- Strong Relationship Building skills
- Problem Solving
How To Apply – Controller P&S (VAS) at MTN Ghana
Application Closing Date: 13th May, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED