Controller, Enterprise Portfolio and Decision Support at MTN Ghana.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Information Systems/Statistics/Mathematics/ Marketing / Data Mining or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant hands-on experience in the Telecoms Industry
- Data mining experience is an advantage
- Design Thinking
- Analyzing big data with SQL
- Marketing Essentials
- Business Data Analytics with PowerBI, DaaS
- MS Excel (Advanced)
- Statistical modelling and multivariate analysis
- Data mining and predictive analytics
- Reporting and performance analysis
- Knowledge in advanced statistical software skills (SPSS, SAS, etc.)
- Knowledge of SQL/Oracle Data Management
- Advance knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Access, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge in the use of BI Dashboards (PowerBI, Tableau etc.)
- Basic Knowledge Enterprise Data Warehouse techniques
- MS Excel (Intermediate)
- Manages self and team performance, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative
- Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
- Organisational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills
- Strategic Skills – Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities.
MTN is an emerging market mobile operator at the forefront of technological and digital changes. Inspired by our belief that everyone deserves the benefits of a modern connected life, we provide a diverse range of voice, data, digital, fintech, wholesale and enterprise services to more than 277m customers in 21 markets.
We were established in South Africa at the dawn of democracy, in 1994, as a leader in transformation. Since then, we have grown by investing in sophisticated communication infrastructure, developing new technologies and by harnessing the talents of our diverse team of people to now offer services to communities across Africa and the Middle East.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED