There is a Construction Company Job Opportunity. A reputable Construction company is inviting job applications from hardworking, dynamic, smart energetic people and enthusiastic individuals with interpersonal skills to facilitate effective communication and come up with innovative and creative solutions to problems, master multi-tasker with an excellent and upbeat attitude.
Architect Job Responsibilities:
- Researches, programs, plans, designs, and administers building projects for clients, applying knowledge of architectural design, construction detailing, construction procedures, zoning, and building codes, and building materials and systems.
- Produces conceptual plans, renderings, and documents.
- Plans and programs layout of project(s); coordinates and integrates engineering elements into unified design for client review and approval.
- Utilizes computer-assisted design software and equipment to prepare project designs and plans.
- Produces construction documents in AutoCAD and Revit.
- Working with the Project Manager, may direct, supervise, and check activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents for the Conceptual Design Phase, Schematic Design Phase, and/or the Detailed Design Phase of a project.
- Interfaces with the Director of Architecture and project managers.
- Works in tandem with highly collaborative multi-discipline design teams.
- Assists in research and coordination of materials and products for project specifications
Remuneration: Salary is negotiable
Architect Qualifications / Skills:
- Ability to provide elegant and efficient design solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work under indirect supervision
- Effective interpersonal skills and collaborative management style to include teamwork and team building ability
- Comfortable with ambiguity and time spent outside of comfort zone acquiring new skills
- Technically creative and open-minded
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- HND, Bachelor’s or master’s degree in architecture from an accredited institution
- 2+ years of working experience
- Understanding and knowledge of building codes, zoning regulations, building construction, building systems and site requirements
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office suite is required
- LEED AP is preferred
HOW TO APPLY (Construction Company Job Opportunity)
Interested Applicants should send their cover letters and resume, specifying the position Architect in their Cover letter and subject of their email to: Renttoliveafrica@gmail.com
Closing Date: 10th January, 2022.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED