Compliance Officer Needed At Binance. Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking to hire a locally based Compliance Officer, who is a specialist in operational compliance (KYC/Client Onboarding/AML Screening) and will help us support the growth of our compliance team and continued commitment to the highest standards of regulatory and financial crime compliance.
This person will work alongside our global Legal and Compliance teams to ensure Bundle Africa has a strong regulatory framework from both the fiat and crypto sides of the business.
- Handle, review and verify all applications for client onboarding within available SLAs
- Perform an effective 4 eye customer due diligence process
- Monitoring and documentation of unusual activity or AML flags
- Good proficiency in conducting risk assessments, periodic/trigger reviews and enhanced due diligence
- Proficiency in compliance applications and programmes
- Good knowledge of national and international AML/CFT legislation
- Make recommendations for enhancing the firm’s systems, controls and processes
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Law or a related field from an accredited institution (possessing ACAMS/ICA Diploma is an advantage)
- Proven industry experience in the fin-tech sector
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in a risk, fraud, compliance, legal or regulatory functions
- Knowledgeable of AML legislation, virtual currency regulations, and other relevant regulation
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, global organization maintaining close contact with relevant teams across multiple locations
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to provide useful and efficient counsel
- Excellent communication, negotiation & management skills
WORKING AT BINANCE
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
HOW TO APPLY (Compliance Officer Needed At Binance)
Closing Date: Open
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED