There is a job vacancy for the position of College Secretary at BIA Lamplighter College of Education.
BIA Lamplighter College of Education is looking for suitably qualified goal-oriented, analytical, innovative, visionary and results-driven persons with exceptional qualities for this appointment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The College Secretary is the Head of the Office of the College Secretariat
- She/He is the secretary to the college council, all committees of council as well as all statutory committees of the college.
- It shall be the responsibility of the college secretary to ensure the functioning of all boards and standing committees of the college
The Office of the College Secretary is in charge of all administrative, secretariat and personnel matters of the college which include:
- Human resource management
- Helping and maintaining the inventory of the college’s assets
- Management and development of the college’s assets
- Administration and organisation of admissions
- Organisation of examinations and publications of results
- Organisation of all official ceremonies including matriculation, congregation and convocation
Qualification Required & Experience
- Applicant must hold a good first degree and a postgraduate degree preferably in Administration and Management related area
- She/He must have served as a Deputy Secretary in a college of Education or comparable grade in a similar institution/organisation for at least 4 years.
- Latest Job Posting At Mantrac Ghana Limited
- GBfoods Invites Job Applications For July 2022
- MTN Ghana Opens For Job Recruitment
How to Apply For College Secretary at BIA Lamplighter College of Education
Interested and qualified applicants may apply, providing an up-to-date detailed curriculum vitae with contact information (postal & email address, telephone number), and contact details of three (3) referees, who can attest to the applicant’s professional competencies.
Applications should be sent via email or delivered by hand to the following address to:
BIA Lamplighter College of Education
Or email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 20th July, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED