The International Maritime Hospital (IMaH), Community 3, Tema, is seeking eligible applicants for the position of a Clinical Oncologist.
• To confirm diagnosis of cancer, determine the appropriate treatments and coordinate treatment plans, prescribe various types of treatment, immunotherapy including chemotherapy and Conduct radiation therapy.
• Member or Fellow of the College of Physicians, West African College of Surgeons or equivalent.
• Current registration as a medical practitioner in Ghana
• Current registration with the Medical and Dental Council, Ghana, as a Clinical Oncologist
Work schedule: Full time, 40 hours per week.
Appointment type: Permanent subject to completion of probation.
How To Apply For The Clinical Oncologist at the International Maritime Hospital (IMaH)
Interested applicants should send their application letters and detailed CVs to:
Or Call us on:
0547-494254 / 0303-220030
Closing Date: 23 September, 2022
About the International Maritime Hospital (IMaH)
The International Maritime Hospital (IMaH), a subsidiary of the Ghana Ports and Harbours Authority, is a 130-bed ultramodern tertiary hospital, with state-of-the art medical facilities, located in Community three, Tema, Ghana.
- Job Posting At University of Ghana Medical Centre Limited
- SHS Job Opportunities At United Nations
- Job Placement At Absa Bank
- Airteltigo Invites Job Applications
- IPMC Ghana Job Announcement
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED