There is a job vacancy for the position of a Client Relations Officer at Activa International Insurance.
The selected candidates will be assigned to the below listed duties:
- General Business Underwriting
- Builds and maintains business relationships in the local and international reinsurance market via reinsurance brokers and directly with reinsurers.
- Generate renewable business reports and follow up on upcoming renewals with parties involved.
- Provides support and assistance to the Reinsurance Manager in negotiating the renewal.
- Prepares reinsurance reports and statistics, makes recommendations and assists on monthly, quarterly and yearly closing processes on both treaty and facultative reinsurance.
- Reinsurance Technical Account Handling.
- Reinsurance processing in company’s software.QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have a First Degree in Insurance or related field
- The idea candidate should have at least two (2) years’ experience as an underwriter (essential)
- Should have an understanding of the insurance industry, particularly general insurance
- Must possess knowledge of relevant laws, such as the Insurance Act, Workmen’s Compensation Act, etc.
- Having strong interpersonal and negotiation skills is desirable
- Candidate must have the ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Should exhibit great analytical Skills and Numeric Skills
- Must be any individual who pays keen attention to details
- Should have good communication skills (Both Witten and oral)HOW TO APPLY
If you are nterested in the position of a Client Relations Officer at Activa International Insurance, should send their application to email@example.com
Application Closing Date: 31 December, 2021.
AIIG started operations in Ghana as Global Alliance Insurance which was incorporated in January 2005 and licensed to write short term general insurance business by the National Insurance Commission. The parent company of Global Alliance was Global Alliance Holdings, a company incorporated in the Isle of Man with its head office in South Africa and sister companies in other south-eastern and southern African countries including Angola, Botswana and Mozambique.
Global Alliance climbed to the 9th position (out of 23 companies) in the Ghanaian insurance industry within four years of operation (2008).
In April 2009, Global Alliance Insurance was fully acquired by ACTIVA Assurances, a Pan-African Insurer and the originator of the Globus Network thus birthing Activa International Insurance Company (Ghana) Limited (AIIG).
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED