Chipper Cash Latest Job Update. We are Hiring a AML Compliance Analyst. This position supports the Global Chief Compliance Officer (CCO), who develops and provides oversight of AML/CFT and Sanctions risk management, under reporting to the General Counsel/Money Laundering Report Officer (MLRO)/Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) Officer leading the Legal, Risk, and Compliance Group for Chipper Cash. The incumbent will functionally report to the US Investigations Director.
Are you someone who wants to keep criminals from abusing people and the financial system? Do you enjoy solving mysteries? Can you maintain objectivity and independence?
We are looking for someone like you who can conduct forensic financial investigations of clients or potential clients presenting possible compliance, reputational and regulatory risks to Chipper Cash. These risks might include money laundering, fraud/identity theft, terrorist financing, sanctions violations, among others.
Your role will assist in the process of identifying, detecting, monitoring, and dispositioning cases related to financial crime compliance using the risk related policies and procedures which are compliant with our global policies, as well as local regulatory requirements. You will work with staff reporting to the CCO, Chief Technology Officer (CTO), Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Chief Operations Officer (COO), Chief Executive Officer (CEO), and approved third party vendors to promote an appropriate risk-based approach.
Your position will be dynamic as you manage risk in the workflow for Chipper Cash’s Alerts & Monitoring Team. Responsibilities for your role include, but are not limited to:
- You will initiate proactive cases and review alerts generated by the transaction monitoring system concerning customer transactions for unusual or suspicious activity and, when needed, initiate a case investigation referral escalate your findings to the Tier III investigations for complex cases (e.g. involving international transactions, law enforcement referrals).
- You will review sanctions alerts that are generated by the system to determine if they are true matches or the further dispositioning of the alert in the case management system.
- You will conduct fraud analysis based on alerts generated and determine if further investigation is required by documenting your findings in the case management system.
- You will conduct periodic customer reviews, including those generated by Events and referrals.
- You will conduct information sharing requests required by statute (such as 314(a) ) searches in response to the USA PATRIOT Act.
- You will work independently within the AML policy framework to determine priorities and meet deadlines.
- You must keep abreast of changes to mobile payments industry, financial crime trends, and regulatory requirements in order to assess impact and communicate changes to relevant stakeholders.
- You apply subject matter expertise to the prioritization and identification of trends, anomalies and patterns for given case investigations and prepare required reporting for dispositioning, including further escalation per policy.
- Your interactions regarding sensitive customer information matters that require you demonstrating the exercise of sound judgement and high-quality standards in risk analysis.
- You will prepare reporting of trends and patterns of suspicious activity of the customers who misuse our products and services, so that we may adjust our control mitigation.
- You serve as a mentor to other analysts through sharing knowledge, expertise, and problem-solving discussions.
- You work with management to identify professional development goals and opportunities, including on-the-job training/skills enhancement.
- You must maintain detailed records of all information used within the case management system for the investigation to clear or escalate the alert.
- You will perform any additional duties, as assigned.
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You possess a minimum of 4-8 years of experience in financial services related role(s), with experience in several financial crimes underlying disciplines (AML/CFT, sanctions, fraud, investigations, transaction monitoring, client due diligence, agent due diligence). Candidates with less financial services experience may be considered if in a relevant discipline.
- You have a minimum of bachelor’s degree, , and if you also have certification(s) from professional bodies relevant to the financial services sector that’s a plus.
- You have demonstrated subject matter expertise (mobile banking/mobile payments/prepaid/ internet payments).
- Knowledge of AML/CFT, sanctions, and fraud laws, rules, regulations, risks, and typologies.
- You gained experience operating effectively across globally dispersed teams.
- You have demonstrated experience to independently manage, organize and prioritize multiple tasks, projects, responsibilities, and competing priorities for yourself and the team.
- You possess excellent written, verbal English communication and analytical skills, with the ability to articulate ideas to a diverse audience.
- It’s a plus if you have experience liaising with regulators and internal audit staff, such as examinations, audit and reviews, document production, and issue responses.
- Be a self-driven, self-starter. We’re a dedicated, hardworking team collectively motivated by our mission and vision.
- Have a global mindset. Even at our small size, we have a team that represents 10+ countries, and our global footprint of customers will continue to grow.
HOW TO APPLY (Chipper Cash Latest Job Update)
Closing Date: Ongoing
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED