There is a job vacancy for the position of Chief of Party At FHI360.
- Provide daily leadership and overall direction of the Activity
- Manage the annual work plan and budgeting process
- Oversee project operations, administration, logistics, procurement, budgeting, financial accounting, and overall client satisfaction
- Oversee technical quality, monitoring, evaluation, reporting, of Performance Monitoring Plan and implementation of the project work plan
- Create and maintain an effective project management team; supervise the recruitment, hiring, and supervision of all local staff and consultants.
- Supervise project technical and operations teams
- Coordinate activities of implementing partners to achieve cohesive and sustainable results
See Also: Latest Job Posting At Air Liquide
- Technical direction
- Support the operationalization of the education accountability framework through systems strengthening and capacity building at all levels of the education system
- Assure support and training to government actors to improve the quality of and use of education data for decision-making, and decentralized resource management at central and decentralized levels
- Supports the development, planning and training of personnel at decentralized levels of the education system to increase efficiency, effectiveness, and quality of the workforce
- Provides technical advice and support for strategies and actions to improve transparency, engagement, information sharing, constructive debate and positive working relationships between government and civil society education stakeholders to achieve targeted outcomes in education
- Relationship management
- Serve as the primary liaison with USAID, and communicate regularly with USAID to provide updates and progress reports
- Build trust and maintain positive relations with MOE and GES officials to ensure local ownership, buy-in and sustainability of the Activity
- Facilitate and foster close collaboration between headquarters-based technical staff, regional management staff, and the project team
- Bachelor’s degree required however a Master’s degree strongly preferred in education, public administration, international development, or related field from an accredited university; Ph.D. or Ed.D. is highly preferred.
- Minimum 12 years of experience in similar education intervention activities and experience managing complex international donor-funded development activities in challenging environments.
- Background and demonstrated experience in governance, accountability and strengthening government capacity at multiples levels of the education system.
- Seven years’ experience in capacity development at human, institutional and policy levels, including strategic planning and organizational processes required; knowledge of current education system strengthening best practices and trends relevant to USAID strategy preferred
- Demonstrated success in system strengthening efforts that have led to significant, sustained changes at scale
- Strong working relationships at senior levels of the MOE and GES. Prior experience working within MOE or GES a plus.
- Strong knowledge of, and commitment to, gender and social equity issues in education.
- Relevant management, supervisory, technical experience working with programs that are of a similar scope and scale to this program.
- Demonstrated leadership, effective organizational development, partnership-building, managerial, teambuilding and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in complex environments, across different cultures, and manage diverse teams to deliver impact within agreed timelines across a broad geographic area.
- Proven ability to coordinate with government stakeholders, as well as non-governmental organizations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of United States Government rules, regulations, policies, and procedures as they relate to project and program compliance and reporting.
- Experience in the education sector in Ghana or the region strongly preferred.
- Fluency in English required
- Exciting Job Offer At MTN Ghana
- Job Enlistment At Peki College of Education
- SHS/Degree Job Vacancies At Sarpsolutions Limited
How To Apply For Chief of Party At FHI360
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED