CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER
The mission of Complete Farmer is to build efficient and sustainable climate smart agriculture systems using innovative technologies to increase food security and mitigate the risk for anyone to own and manage farms across various agricultural value chains.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and serving as a strategic leader, the Chief Growth Officer will provide leadership to optimize holistic businesses growth and development, revenue generation and business innovation and strategy in Complete Farmer.
This position is very internally and operationally focused on leading operations and strategy in the Marketing, Sales, Product and Finance areas of the company.
Responsibilities (Chief Growth Officer)
- Develop and lead our revenue generation and business development strategy and efforts
- Understand industry and market trends and formulate plans accordingly to ensure a long-term growth plan is affected.
- Understand consumer needs and ensure that consumer needs are met.
- Apply the vision and mission across areas of supervision to ensure growth within those areas.
- Research and strategize around customer segments and geographies to ensure dramatic growth in revenue
- Identify innovative ways to grow business, impact, platforms, and partnerships
- Implement product and growth marketing strategies in key geographies and markets.
- Build product localization and growth features to increase adaption and usage of product.
- Work with product team to design and build user specific features
- Ensure the smooth running of internal processes to create efficient work processes that unite departments across the company to contribute to the company’s overall growth.
- Discover new pathways of growth for the company in alignment with its mission and vision by focusing resources, seeking untapped markets, and broadening the company’s sights.
- Measure and analyze current revenue streams, offerings, and relationships to optimize our business growth and revenue strategy.
- Set and ensure achievement of Goals and KPIs in the departments that report to you.
- Live and serve a good example by working in alignment to Complete Farmer’s core values.
- Keep abreast with trends in global agriculture landscape and contribute to strategic decision making.
Requirements ( Chief Growth Officer)
- A Bachelor’s (at least upper class) or Master’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Proven experience leading business growth and in a managerial role for at least 5 years.
- Proven success scaling a high-growth company or business unit
- Familiarity (and training) selling across a portfolio of complex services (e.g. integrated campaigns)
- Ability to execute on and motivate a team around growth and sales targets
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills
- Experience working cross functionally with different platforms to create a cohesive growth plan
- Results oriented – holds themselves accountable for short and long term success
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong background of operational and financial rigor and excellence
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills.
- Align with Complete Farmer values.
- Good negotiation skills
- Public relations skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
APPLICATION PROCESS (CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER)
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED