We require the services of a Central Region PMO. Kindly read the job description below to understand the nature of the job and associated qualifications.
The role will contribute to CCBA vision by running all country operational initiatives that will accelerate growth and contribute to CCBA Strategic priorities.
This role will be regional across Ghana, Uganda, and Tanzania and the successful incumbent can reside in any of these countries.
- Lead country operational projects following CCBA quality standards, guidelines and frameworks
- Coordinate local cross-discipline referents to ensure all required inputs are included and aligned.
- Identify local needs and opportunities to capture in the market and recommend a creative solutions clarifying how it will contribute to CCBA objectives.
- Define the local project plans with clear deliverables, deadlines, metrics and resources.
- Identify and manage risks and deviations and recommend creative ideas to mitigate.
- Provide project information and progress to Group Strategic PMO Team and require support when needed.
- Lead project management of all initiatives including managing of delivery of tasks and stakeholders (KO and CCBA stakeholders ).
- Responsible and accountable for on-time and in-full delivery of all projects including setting up project management routines
- Responsible and accountable for risk escalation and tracking
- Update project templates and plans and report providing feedback to PMO
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree: Finance, Economics or Business Administration
- Post Graduate Qualification: Project Management or equivalent
- +10 years with proven working experience in project management or previous participation in planning or project teams.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate various projects simultaneously.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and solve problems creatively.
- Demonstrated familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving abilities.
HOW TO APPLY – Central Region PMO
Closing Date: 15th December, 2021.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent.
CCBA is a NARTD market leader in Africa. CCBA has an extensive footprint in Africa, employing over 16.000 employees.
CCBA vision is to Refresh Africa every day and make the continent a better place for all, growing successfully as business and creating a better shared future for our people, customers, consumers, communities, planet and shareholders.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED