The Ghana Center for Democratic Development (CDD-Ghana) is an independent, not-for-profit civil society organization that works, through research, advocacy, policy engagement and other sundry projects, to advance and strengthen democracy, good governance, and inclusive development in Ghana and the wider African continent.
Founded in 1998, we are currently about 50 employee-strong, with our principal office in Accra and a smaller office in Tamale. At CDD-Ghana, people are our most important asset.
We are currently looking for qualified and experienced candidates to fill two key vacancies:
- Work with Management to develop and execute the organization’s strategy particularly as it relates to current and future human resource needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning
- Manage recruitment and hiring of qualified job applicants and on-boarding of new hires
- Work with department heads to assess capacity needs of employees, and recommend learning, training and development opportunities for employees
- Lead concept note and proposal development in the designated thematic areas
- Coordinate and oversee implementation of all project activities under the project thematic areas
- Ensure that all relevant project deliverables are delivered in a timely fashion and on budget
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Application deadline: 11:00 AM (GMT), Friday, September 10, 2021
Women candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for both positions.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED