Cashier / Customer Service Consultant at JITA Credit Partners Microfinance Ltd.
JITA Credit Partners Microfinance Ltd (JITA) is seeking to recruit a Cashier / Customer Service Consultant
• To assist customers to access cash services and other related services at the Banking Hall
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of First Degree or HND in Accounting, Banking, Finance or in any related field
• A minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in a similar role is required
• Must have a demonstrate capacity to work under pressure
• Must score high in people skill and must be customer friendly
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified and interested individuals should forward their CV and covering letters addressed to the Manager:
JITA Credit Partners Microfinance Ltd (JITA)
P.O.Box NB 405 NBT,
Or email to:
Call us on:
Closing Date: 19 October, 2021
About Jita Microfinance Limited
They are a non-Bank financial instituition established in Ghana on 1st April, 2008, and licensed by Bank of Ghana to operate the business of Microfinance. JITA is in the business of providing savings, micro loans, investments, business and health training to its clients. OUR VISION We aspire to be a global and preferred Microfinance service provider. OUR MISSION The leading socially sensitive and dynamic financial services group with a global presence committed to delivering micro-banking services to the working poor and the underbanked worldwide particularly women. We will achieve this through innovations that enable poor families to increase their income and build financial security to improve the sustainable livelihood of our customers and by extension the broader community.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED