- Company: Oracle
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
Detailed Description and
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs.
This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services.
A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
- As an Advisory Systems Engineer, you are expected to be an expert member of the problem-solving/avoidance team and be highly skilled in solving extremely complex (often previously unknown), critical customer issues.
- Performing the assigned duties with a high level of autonomy and reporting to management on customer status and technical matters on a regular basis, you will be expected to work with very limited guidance from management.
- Further, the Advisory Systems Engineer is sought by customers and Oracle employees to provide expert technical advice.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
- Because of substantial customer interfacing, a demonstrated ability to work with customers on an independent basis with exceptional communication skills, while consistently achieving the absolute highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Both a Bachelor*s and Master*s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- 8 years related experience prior to taking this position.
- In addition, experience with Oracle*s core products, applications, and tools.
- Extensive experience and knowledge in database administration and integration across Oracle (setup of High Availability Solutions, system patching & upgrades, backup & disaster recovery planning, implementation and performance tuning).
- Experience with Oracle Engineered Systems & Technologies (Exadata, Oracle Real
- Application Clusters, Dataguard, Goldengate, Oracle Secure Backup, CRM, Oracle
- Enterprise Manager, Audit Vault, Database Firewall, Database Vault).
- Experience with Storage Systems.
- Experience with Backup systems (Oracle StorageTek .. etc).
- Experience in Incident and Change Management (system monitoring, maintenance, evaluation, capacity planning).
- Experience in Migrations and upgrades
Method of Application
Closing Date : 25th Sept. 2021
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED