There is a Career Opportunity At Guinness Ghana Breweries Limited. They are hiring an HR Business Partner.
Top 3-5 Accountabilities
Talent and Learning & Development
Own Talent Agenda and drive difficulty of core HR processes, succession planning, Performance Management to deliver step change in bench strength of function
Be a lead in developing a winning culture through employee engagement interventions and practices
Understand and review the organisational structure in business area to ensure this is fully optimised (e.g. metrics such as COGS, Overtime)
Reward & Recognition Programmes – ensure Sales Incentive Plan delivers right behaviours and outcomes for the business and embed annual reward programs
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Degree level qualification.
- 7-9 years experience in HR and 5 years in a Senior Management position working on a leadership team.
- Passion for People and the HR Agenda
- Business focused with the ability to take insights and translate into the Organisation & People Agenda.
- Proven track record to facilitate, persuade, influence and build credibility with all levels and all functions.
- Analytical, interpretative and decision-making skills.
- Consultancy skills, specifically diagnosis and contracting.
- Professional qualification and Organisational change experience preferred but not crucial.
- emPawa Africa Advertises Exciting Job Opportunities
- September 2022 Job Recruitment At Sutherland
- Jiji Ghana Invites Job Applications
How To Apply For The Career Opportunity At Guinness Ghana Breweries Limited
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED