There is a Career Opportunity At Guinness Ghana Breweries Limited. They are hiring an HR Business Partner.
Top 3-5 Accountabilities
Talent and Learning & Development
Own Talent Agenda and drive difficulty of core HR processes, succession planning, Performance Management to deliver step change in bench strength of function
Be a lead in developing a winning culture through employee engagement interventions and practices
Understand and review the organisational structure in business area to ensure this is fully optimised (e.g. metrics such as COGS, Overtime)
Reward & Recognition Programmes – ensure Sales Incentive Plan delivers right behaviours and outcomes for the business and embed annual reward programs
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Degree level qualification.
- 7-9 years experience in HR and 5 years in a Senior Management position working on a leadership team.
- Passion for People and the HR Agenda
- Business focused with the ability to take insights and translate into the Organisation & People Agenda.
- Proven track record to facilitate, persuade, influence and build credibility with all levels and all functions.
- Analytical, interpretative and decision-making skills.
- Consultancy skills, specifically diagnosis and contracting.
- Professional qualification and Organisational change experience preferred but not crucial.
- emPawa Africa Advertises Exciting Job Opportunities
- September 2022 Job Recruitment At Sutherland
- Jiji Ghana Invites Job Applications
How To Apply For The Career Opportunity At Guinness Ghana Breweries Limited
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED