Here is the Career Opportunity At Care International. The company is looking to hire a Budget, Grants And Contracts Coordinator.
- The BGC will support the project manager in managing and coordinating all financial aspects of the project to ensure there is optimal compliance with contract obligations and that partners have the capacities to administer the funds, utilize in an accountable manner and deliver timely reports.
- He/she shall keep the program team informed of all processors and procedures related to grants performance, including capacity building and institutional support. He/She will work closely with the Project Manager to understand the technical components, shall get day to day management support from program and program support units to support effective administration of the program
- The BGC Coordinator for the project will report directly to the Project Manager and will be supervised by the Budget Grant and Compliance Manager; and will be based in the Tamale Sub-office and covers project implementation in project districts in Northern, North East and Savannah Regions.
- Provide financial oversight of subawards funded by Global Affairs Canada, including budgeting and forecasting, financial verification and reporting, and oversight of sub-recipients
- Work with partners to ensure the understanding of contractual clauses, support their development of actions (work plan) for implementing conditions in the grant agreement
- Budget Management and Partner Support
- Program Grants monitoring, evaluation and Reporting
- Partnership Strengthening, Technical Assistance, Knowledge management and learning
- Support due diligence exercises for the new partners, develop due Diligence Assessment reports to recommend or decline partnering with CARE Ghana.
- Preparation of monthly financial reports for project to respective Project Manager.
Required Skills or Experience:
- Vast knowledge of Grants management
- At least 3-5 yrs. experience in humanitarian aid context;. grant management and experience in partnership management.
- Experience working with Global Affairs Canada and understanding relevant donor policies and procedures
- Ability and experience to develop and implement grant performance management and monitoring plans
- Experience in teamwork, gender equality, participatory approaches and sustainable development
- Excellent in planning, analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to prioritize workload whilst maintaining a high standard of work
- Thorough understanding of financial accounting, reporting, and grants and contracts management processes
- Proficient in Microsoft suite with advanced excel skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work on one’s own and complete tasks and produce high quality output
- Excellent writing, presentation and reporting skills
- Computer skills including MS Word, MS excel and Power Point.
- Ability to manage partnerships and relationships with peer organizations
- Proactive in problem solving, detail oriented, initiating actions and making operational decisions
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject (Finance or Accounting) “or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- A Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Management or related field, have understanding working with GAC. any professional certificate in accounting or grants management will be an added advantage
- Exciting Job Vacancy At Yango
- New Job Advert At Schlumberger
- Lima Partners Latest Job Advertisement
- I am the only artiste in Ghana to charge $100K for 3 consecutive shows – Shatta Wale brags
How to Apply For The Career Opportunity At Care International
Submit applications (CV and cover letter) via email to: email@example.com with “Budget, Grants and Contracts Coordinator Application” in the subject line.
Closing Date: 25 October 2022.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED