The International Maritime Hospital (IMaH), Community 3, Tema, is seeking eligible applicants for the position of a Cardiologist.
• Diagnose and manage commonly occurring conditions in cardiology.
• Manage the cardiology unit of the hospital
• Fellow (Certified in Cardiology) of the Ghana College of Physicians, West African College of Physicians or equivalent.
• Current registration as a medical practitioner in Ghana.
• Current registration with the Medical and Dental Council, Ghana, as a Specialist Physician (Certified in Cardiology).
Work schedule: Full time, 40 hours per week.
Appointment type: Permanent subject to completion of probation.
How To Apply For The Cardiologist at the International Maritime Hospital (IMaH)
Interested applicants should send their application letters and detailed CVs to:
Or Call IMaH on:
0547-494254 / 0303-220030
Closing Date: 23 September, 2022
About the International Maritime Hospital (IMaH)
The International Maritime Hospital (IMaH), a subsidiary of the Ghana Ports and Harbours Authority, is a 130-bed ultramodern tertiary hospital, with state-of-the art medical facilities, located in Community three, Tema, Ghana.
You May also like:
- Job Posting At University of Ghana Medical Centre Limited
- SHS Job Opportunities At United Nations
- Job Placement At Absa Bank
- Airteltigo Invites Job Applications
- IPMC Ghana Job Announcement
- Now Job Opportunities at Vodafone For August 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED