There is a call for applications; Heirs Holdings Graduate Trainee Programme. Are you Passionate Hardworking and Fun-loving? Looking for an opportunity to start a career with a diverse organisation committed to improving lives and transforming Africa?
The Heirs Holdings (HH) Graduate Trainee Programme is a unique opportunity for young and driven talent to immerse themselves in a world of opportunity and growth, to launch successful and rewarding careers. Successful candidates will be assigned to companies. across our diverse Group where they will gain first-hand experience and expertise across our strategic sectors.
At Heirs Holdings, we believe in creating equal opportunities for our people to thrive, learn, and imbibe values critical for success. Our HH Graduate Trainee Programme is an important way we achieve this.
You are our ideal candidate if you demonstrate our core HH values:
- Execution: You are focused, result oriented and have a sense of urgency
- Excellence: You are a disciplined professional with integrity and understand the need for compliance in our industry
- Enterprise: You have the right drive, are creative, hardworking, and audacious
- Minimum of Second-Class Lower Division from a University
- Proof of completion of NYSC or exemption letter
- Applicants must not be more than 27 years of age at the time of application
- 0-1 year of work experience required.
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS || HEIRS HOLDINGS GRADUATE TRAINEE PROGRAMME – HOW TO APPLY
Application Closing Date: Wednesday, December 29, 2021.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
- All applications must be submitted via the stated application medium and during the application period. We do not accept applications by email and applications received after the deadline
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification.
- Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in our selection and employment practices based on race, colour, religion, gender, nationality, political affiliation, marital status, or disability.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED