A Business Development Manager is needed at Hexagon Mining. Headquartered in Tucson, Arizona, Hexagon Mining has more than 30 offices across five continents. Hexagon Mining brings surveying, design, fleet management, production optimization, and collision avoidance together in a life-of-mine solution that connects people and processes. Our customers are safer, more productive, and can make sense of their data.
Hexagon Mining is part of the Hexagon Group. More than 20’000 employees provide information technologies that drive quality and productivity improvements across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
- Expand, sustain and manage new and existing business opportunities for Hexagon Mining’s mine planning software portfolio within the mining industry in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa
- Arrange documentation and submissions for Tenders, Expressions of Interest, and Requests for Information
- Prepare and deliver quotations and proposals
- Achieve sales targets set on an annual basis
- Liaise with Finance department for management of receivables
- Develop budgets and forecasts for mining sales in liaison with the Global Sales Director, Planning
- Work collaboratively with Product Management to provide insights into client and industry product requirements as well as potential development which will set Hexagon Mining apart from its competitors
- Provide mentorship to personnel where required
- Maintain and build strategic relationships with existing and potential customers, accounts, dealers, and industry contacts
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Sales, Engineering or another relevant discipline (highly desirable)
- Considerable commercial experience in mining, software/engineering, technology, mining services, or related industry
- Proven successful track record in large new sales and business development (hunting skills) is essential
- Fluent English and French skills
LOCATION: The position may be based anywhere in the EMEA region, with a preference for a location in West Africa.
HOW TO APPLY (Business Development Manager)
To apply please send your CV and application letter to: email@example.com
Closing date: 31 January, 2022.
Please note that if you do not meet the requirements you will not be contacted. If you do not hear from us with 14 days of your application, please consider your application as rejected.
As energy costs fluctuate, high-grade ores become scarcer, and profit margins tighten, productive mines recognize that technology is essential to their success. Companies must be smarter, safer, and quicker to respond to change. Their future depends on it. Hexagon recognizes that the competitive edge of its customers depends on empowering an autonomous future by integrating, automating, and optimizing critical workflows.
This means smart mines that are efficient to operate, maximize safety and minimally impact the environment throughout the life of a mine.
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software, and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous —ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Mining division solves surface and underground mine challenges with proven technologies for planning, operations, and safety.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 21,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of 4.4bn USD.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED