ARB Apex Bank Limited invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for the following vacancy: Business Analyst
The Business Analyst at ARB Apex Bank is to enhance operations of the Bank and RCBS by designing, developing, and implementing business software solutions and providing support to end-users to ensure maximum uptime and customer satisfaction
- Provide maintenance and support of business application system of the Bank to ensure timely roll out for use by RCS
- Train RCBS on business systems to ensure users can effectively run the systems
- Liaise with consultants to roll out projects assigned to ensure they are completed on time and meet the Bank’s specifications.
- Perform close of Day activities to ensure the banking software is ready for use the next day and generate reports for submission to business system manager
- Resolve T24, CCC/ACH, SWIFT, Mobile Banking and other incidents logged in the SysAid Support portal and escalate unresolved issues to vendors to ensure they are addressed promptly
- Provide support to users to softwares and applications used by the Bank/RCBs
- Develop programmes and applications within the T24 core banking software
- Support business intelligence and data analytics software
- Apply patches and upgrade all business application especialy T24 core banking software to correct errors and enhance the smooth use of the systems
- Resolve GL differences, msatches and unassigned lines in the T24 core banking software
- Develop scripts and versions within T24 core banking system
- Onboard new RCBs/Agencies onto the various business system particularly T24 Mobile, CCC/ACH, AML software
- Lead new project implementation and upgrades for ARB Apex Bank PLC and RCBs
- To perform any other tasks which may be assigned by the supervisor
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of a first degree in Information Technology/Computer
- Science Computer Engineering or in a related field
- Membership of a recognized professional body will be an advantage.
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant post-qualification experience preferably in the financial services industry.
- Working knowledge of relevant IT Application – MS SQL, HTMLS, C, C++, Java, Oracle
- Working knowledge of multiple operating system, Windows, server/active directory and Linux
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft and IBM Technologies
- Excellent working knowledge of the core banking software preferably Tremenos T24
- Excellent networking skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good facilitation skills
- Ability to stick to time constraints
• Proficient in the use of MS Office suite
• High level of integrity, analytical and result-oriented
• Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Must be a team player and willing to continously develop skills
- Flexibility in working hours
HOW TO APPLY – Business Analyst
Applications accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates names and addresses of three (3) referees, including their contact telephone nos /e-mail addresses, should be forwarded to:
Finance & Administration Dept.
ARB Apex Bank Plc
P.O.Box GP 20321
Closing Date: 18 December, 2021.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED