Here is the British American Tobacco (BAT) Job Recruitment. BAT, a truly global company with a highly successful past and an exciting future ahead. As one of the leading tobacco and nicotine companies across the globe, we are always looking to offer our consumers new products, choices and advanced technologies. That’s why we’ve continuously expanded our product portfolio, explored new avenues and looked for fresh talent who can shape our future. From the successes of our traditional business to the acquisition of Reynolds American Inc. and our $billion investment in potentially reduced-risk products, we’re passionate about the future we’re building. The future you could be a part of. Welcome to BAT.
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
We are hiring a Trade Marketing Representative whose role is to manage the tobacco business for a collection of accounts in a geographical area, implementing corporate plans, negotiating strategies and meeting business objectives.
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Own performance across your territory and maintain strong relationships with retailers
- Plan visits, go to retailers, build strong business relationships, answer their questions, issues and concerns, and monitor contract compliance
- Implement cycle activities to achieve national, area and territory objectives
- Complete basic TM&D (Trade Marketing and Distribution) activities in the outlets located within the territory in order to meet company objectives as described in the cycle plan (visibility, availability, freshness, and right pricing)
- Develop and adhere to a well-defined work programme and route plan as agreed with Area Manager
- Achieve volume and distribution targets through direct selling (Top-up stock) and monitoring of Distributor sales team
- Ensure attendance of all approved training programmes and show visible application of acquired knowledge
- Ensure objectives in terms of availability, visibility, volume, stock quality and RRP -Recommended Retail Price compliance of products, are achieved for the territory
- Develop and maintain an up-to-date detailed database of all customers (including phone numbers and outlet addresses)
- Provide data and maintain accurate records on competitor’s activities, sales, and distribution performance in order to guarantee that Area Manager is fully informed at all times
- Handle all assigned funds, materials, and equipment in a secure and efficient manner in order to improve the use of organization assets
- Engage local government officials, transport/ traffic agencies and other stakeholders to avoid disruption of BAT operations in the defined territory
- Improve the company’s corporate image by operating at the highest business ethics, environmental, health and safety standards
- Work on special projects with a team of trade marketing account representatives.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience and a maximum of 4 years of experience in a marketing or a related function such as sales
- Valid driver’s license
- Focus on results, critical thinking, and have a strong eye for business
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
- Ability to build close working relationships with a wide variety of trade partners
- Excellent sales, marketing, and negotiation skills
- Availability to travel extensively across the assigned territory to meet a wide variety of trade partners
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
HOW TO APPLY (British American Tobacco (BAT) Job Recruitment)
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED