The services of a Bilingual Consultant Data Entry Clerk is needed At IFDC. The company is looking for a reliable and efficient individuals to fill this position.
Context Of The Bilingual Consultant Data Entry Clerk At IFDC
The Feed the Future Enhancing Growth through Regional Agricultural Inputs Systems (EnGRAIS) Project for West Africa is a five-year activity that supports African-led regional institutions to address critical issues that constrain the effective supply and use of agricultural inputs in West Africa. The program is expected to result in strong, positive, and lasting change toward improving the availability of farmers and access to appropriate, affordable, and quality agricultural inputs. EnGRAIS is applying a multi-faceted approach, working throughout the fertilizer supply chain as a facilitator, enhancing strategic actors’ ability to improve the business environment and transition to a private sector-led fertilizer market that responds to effective demand for productivity-enhancing inputs in West Africa. The goal of EnGRAIS is to contribute to improved sustainable agricultural productivity and inclusive growth for West Africans through its strategic objective of sustainably increasing regional availability and use of appropriate and affordable fertilizers. This objective will be achieved through the following intermediate results:
- IR 1: Competitive, inclusive, private sector-led, regional fertilizer market strengthened;
- IR 2: Comprehensive input packages developed and disseminated in cooperation with CORAF;
- IR 3: Fertilizer policy and regulatory systems across West Africa improved and harmonized in accordance with ECOWAS guidelines; and
- IR 4: Mobilizing commitment and harmonizing engagement from key stakeholders across West Africa supported by mission buy-ins.
To ensure maximum impact, this program is being implemented in close consultation and partnership with West African regional institutions/organizations, including ECOWAS, the West African Economic Monetary Union (UEMOA), Comité Inter-Etats de Lutte contre la Sécheresse au Sahel (CILSS), the Conseil Ouest et Centre Africain pour la Recherche et le Développement Agricoles (CORAF), and the West Africa Fertilizer Association (WAFA). Under its IR1, EnGRAIS has provided extensive technical and financial support to WAFA over the last 1.5 years.
The main objective is to be responsible for inputting and filing data and files online on the Feed the Future EnGRAIS project.
The specific tasks are to:
- Clean and update EnGRAIS contacts/partners database (priority)
- Update existing data online (priority)
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
- Support to the communication team
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
Timing, Duration, and Place of Work:
The Consultancy period starts from May 9, 2022, until August 9, 2022, for a maximum of 5 days of work per week. The consultant will be based in the Accra or Abidjan IFDC office and can also be requested to work from home. She/He will be supervised by the Chief of Project
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Training in IT, computer science or any other related course at higher diploma level as a minimum
- Must be bilingual (English and French)
- Excellent use of Computer and proficient in Microsoft Office packages, Microsoft Excel Specifically.
- Outstanding oral and written communications and editing skills, with proven ability to compile information coherently and succinctly.
- Previous experience in conducting electronic data entry will be highly desired
- Ability to demonstrate excellent research and fact-checking skills.
- High attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude.
- African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS) Job Vacancy
- Warc Group Calls For Job Applications
- Latest Job Announcement At Care Ghana
How To Apply For Bilingual Consultant Data Entry Clerk At IFDC
Closing Date: Ongoing
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED