Here is the BezoMoney New Job Opening. The services of a Financial Manager. BezoMoney is a fintech startup based in Ghana that builds and provides digital financial products and services for the unbanked and young people using mobile technology.
- Develop and implement the operational strategy for the finance department and manage the finance team
- Develop, implement, and maintain a documented system of accounting, internal control activities, and general operational set of policies and procedures governing financial transactions.
- Prepare and present financial data and report to internal and external stakeholders participating in the negotiations process to ensure key operational, commercial, and financial targets are delivered.
- Ensure that tax and regulatory payments, returns, and filing are up to date and compliant
- Manage and maintain relationships with the Company’s investors
- Ensure sufficient availability and efficient management of funds to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Maintain and expand banking relationships to offer the best services to suit the company’s financial needs
- Monitor and manage receivables and credit limits
- Collaborate with external accountants and auditors to maintain balanced books
- Support the CEO on fundraising activities
- Analyze the investment landscape and advice CEO on options available for investment
- Work with the CEO and management team to develop the company’s financial targets for the year and prepare a budget presentation for management approval.
- Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction.
- Prepare financial management reports showing variances across the different financial and KPIs of the budget and demonstrate an understanding of the reasons for such variances.
- Engage in continuous pricing analysis to support different departments in strategic and purchasing decisions.
- Develop and review key financial and operational ratios to ensure the profitable running of the business.
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analysis in all areas of the company.
- Interpret the company’s financial results to management and recommend improvement activities.
Qualifications, Skills And Experience
- MSc. In Accounting. A chartered accountancy status will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated experience in financial analysis, treasury, team management, and budgeting.
- Must be a member of a professional body
- Previous working experience in Fintech is desirable
- In-depth knowledge of global financial law and risk management practices
- Must be a self-starter
- Knowledge in managing a dynamic team is highly desirable
- Must be innovative
- An eye for detail
Why Work with us
- We are a team of young creative individuals who are passionate about solving problems using technology
- Opportunity to make significant contributions to budding and growing fintech startup, to grow and build products that people love whilst making an impact in the lives of the unbanked and young people
HOW TO APPLY (BezoMoney New Job Opening)
Apply via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly ensure to include the following:
- A cover letter
- Your CV
- LinkedIn profile
CLOSING DATE: February 25, 2022.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
LTo get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED