Bayport Ghana Calls For Job Applications. We are currently hiring and Executive Assistant to join our team.
Kindly read the job description below to understand the nature of the job and associated qualifications.
Provide administrative support to ensure that all is running efficiently for the executive.
Essentially looking after the day-to-day operations in the office so that the executive can focus on the business while you take care of the rest.
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records
- Performing minor accounting duties
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- Answering phone calls in a polite and professional manner
- Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Co-ordinating with Business Unit Head on actions and follow-ups based on CEO requests
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings. Prepares an account of the meetings and designates and follows up on assigned action items
- Represents the CEO in designated meetings as required
- Drafts reports, letters of solicitation, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication with donors and prospects
- Administratively supports Human Capital and Marketing Department when required(recruiting support, documents formatting, surveys set up and other administrative tasks)
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Minimum 3 years administrative support experience reporting to Senior Management, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced typing and computer skills are required including solid knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and desktop publishing.
- Strong PC skills and knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint are required.
- Excellent organizational, communication and grammatical skills with strong attention to detail required.
- Excellent planning, scheduling and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work professionally with flexibility in handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
HOW TO APPLY – Bayport Ghana Calls For Job Applications
Closing Date: 17th December, 2021.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
LTo get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED