Here is the Barry Callebaut December 2021 Job Opportunity. Barry Callebaut is a cocoa processor and chocolate manufacturer, with an average annual production of 2.2 million tonnes of cocoa & chocolate (fiscal year 2020/2021). It was created in 1996 through the merging of the Belgian chocolate producer Callebaut and the French company Cacao Barry.
This role is embedded in the local Sourcing team, directly reporting to the Sustainability Operations Manager. The Sector Manager will oversee the direct execution and implementation of all field based activities.
The Sector Manager serves as the key link between operations on the field and the Head Office and will be responsible for translating company strategy and policy into practical solutions.
The successful candidate will gain experience in project management in the cocoa sector, people management and other technical topics for professional growth.
- Serve as the Sustainability management representative at sector level
- Coordinate all program execution and training activities within the sector zone
- Ensure 100% compliance and close all actions of non-conformity after audits
- Lead execution of all KPIs (Certification/ Client Program)
- Support the designing and sector implementation of the company growth policies.
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures are followed for all activities as well as monitoring and reporting of activities
- Supervise training, coaching and performance management of all sector staff.
- Increase farmer enrollment for Productivity package to improve yield
- Implement measures to reduce child labor following standard company guide on CLMRS
- Promote agroforestry by increasing total area under agroforestry annually
- BSc Agriculture or Natural resource management or related field. A masters would be a plus.
- Knowledge or understanding of social, economic, and political context governing Cocoa production in Ghana and Good Agronomic Practices is an advantage.
- Must have been in a similar role or a supervisory role for a minimum of 2 years.
- Strong analytical and critical skills to ensure excellence in data and consistency in KPI reporting.
- Fluent in English and local native languages of the Ghanaian cocoa belt are a must
- Proficiency in MS Office applications – Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have strong leadership abilities, problem solving and conflict management skills
- Willing to travel 80% of the time and must have a valid driving license.
HOW TO APPLY (Barry Callebaut December 2021 Job Opportunity)
Closing Date: Not specified
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED