- Executing Court Orders as Shorff Offcer
- Serving court processes
- Making entries into the Bailiff Process Book
- Keeping records of Service, Non Service and Execution
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time
Academic Qualification and Requirements
- West African Secondary School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) with passes (including credits in core Mathematics and English
- Ability to read and understand court orders.
- Good interpersonal skills
- High level of integrity
NB: Candidates must show evidence of completion of National Service.
Applications should be directed to the address below:
THE JUDICIAL SECRETARY
JUDICIAL SERVICE HEADQUARTERS
P. O. BOX 119
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for submission of applications is one (1) week from the date of the publication of this advert. That is 13th September 2021
Prospective applicants should note that the Judicial Service does not use recruitment agencies, individuals or internet sites in its recruitment process.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED