The services of a Backend Developer is needed At PolicyCON. The position holder will report to the Chief Technical Officer (CTO)
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developer with server-side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimisation of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Technical Skills Required (Hard Skills):
- Strong understanding of frameworks such as NodeJS, Django, Flask, Bottle, Laravel, Ruby on Rails, etc
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorisation between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of various data sources and databases into one system
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- AI Machine learning will be an added advantage
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Takes initiative, is a self-starter, loves to work with a startup and in an unstructured environment.
- Very organised
- Excellent problem-solving and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent listening skills with the greatest of patience
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Willing to work in a solid inter-cultural team
- Has the ability to multitask
- Very professional, polite and can discern diverse viewpoints and respond instead of reacting.
- It is essential to adhere to laws and regulations around handling confidential and critical information.
We don’t care about your level of education or the school you attended. We are more interested in your evidence in practice, the skills you have, what you have done with the skills that set you apart from other candidates and the humility to learn and improve your skills. So, if you are a self-learnt developer, please do apply.
How To Apply – Backend Developer At PolicyCON
Closing Date: 30th May, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
LTo get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED