Here is the aYo Intermediaries Ghana Limited Job Vacancy. They are hiring an Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP).
They are currently on a lookout for an HRPB who will support the provision of sound, effective and efficient Human Resource services to our business and service teams.
The successful candidate will support the implementation of people policies and practices, initiatives and facilitate the promotion of a healthy working
environment within the Company.
In return for your professional commitment, we can offer a stable career, healthy benefits and compensation, genuine career pathways and continuous development opportunities.
What you will be Doing
- Provide a strong support for the Human Resource function; Benefits & Compensation administration, Training & Development, Recruitment and Talent Management and Employee Relations, Dispute and Conflict resolution and Employee work-life management.
- Maintain and provide accurate HR statistics and information, and prepare reports as required.
- Assist with the creation, updating and implementation of HR Policies, procedures and Processes.
- Support the continuous employee development initiatives and support Line Mangers to be well equipped to manage employee relations among their teams.
What you will Bring
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management or related field;
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience
- Professional HR Certification would be considered an added advantage;
- Extensive knowledge of Labor
- Legislation in Ghana;Experience in building and maintaining collaborative relationships with various departments in a dynamic working environment;
- Ability to communicate challenges and influence a variety of stakeholder effectively;
- Ability to maintain confidence and personal effectiveness when working under pressure;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to present strategic logic and recommended
pathways, coupled with the ability to present to key stakeholders;
- Successful track record in HR Business Partnering;
- Possess a high degree of initiative, drive and ability to succeed in a fast-paced work environment.
- Professional, flexible and team oriented;
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Qualification Performance Management Design & Implementation
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Talent Identification
- Safety Culture
- Strategic Mindset
- Insights-based business Partnering
- Digital Transformation
Location: Accra, Ghana
- Lyme Haus Solution Job Vacancy
- Latest Job Posting At Canonical
- I’m Bigger Than You So Stop Saying You Don’t Know Me – Ras Kuuku To Joe Mettle
How to Apply For aYo Intermediaries Ghana Limited Job Vacancy
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply by sending their updated CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: CVs should be saved with the full name of the applicant and the subject of the email should reflect the role being applied for.
Closing Date: Friday 29th July, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED