Elixir Audits (Chartered Bank accountants) needs an Audit Senior. We are seeking a suitably qualified, dedicated and motivated audit senior to join our external audit team.
The Audit Senior shall perform responsibilities as follows:
- Preparing financial statements with the required disclosures in compliance with the required financial reporting framework.
- Supervising audit associates and interns on engagements whiles providing the necessary coaching.p
- Ensuring efficient Information flow from client to the audit team.
- Assisting in reporting to management on areas of compliance to statutory obligations as well as recommending ways of rectifying areas of non-compliance.
- Helping to coordinate meetings with clients.
- Carrying out detailed working procedures on high risk areas identified during the audit.
- Assisting in resolving technical issues that arise during an engagement.
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of level two ICA/ACCA/CIMA qualification.
- 3+ years of external audit experience.
- Team player with strong interpersonal communication and project management skills.
Location: 4th Floor, Efua Halem Building, wMeridian Road, Tema Community One
HOW TO APPLY
Send your most up to date CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 31st December, 2021.
We are a firm of chartered accountants duly licensed and registered with the Institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana. We believe every business challenge can be surmounted through our unique approach. The foundations of our value to you lies in our understanding of the complex environment that your company finds itself in. This insight coupled with our technical expertise helps to arrive at cutting edge solutions to business challenges. With our network of consultants, we’re always a step ahead in finding the answers you require.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED