Associate Product Manager is needed at Hubtel to work as a Full-time Term Employee to directly assist our Product Manager in leading efforts across engineering, marketing and various impactful projects.
Your primary place of work will be at our offices at Kokomlemle, Accra, Ghana, as an on-site position with Work-From-Home possibilities.
- State of the art working environment
- Petty expense support to cover internet, phone calls, and other reasonable requirements
- Access to office gym and games room
- Conduct research on competitor analysis, market intelligence on the current state of the market
- Find market opportunities that add value to our products
- Find specific social problems whose solutions are within the scope of Hubtel’s business model
- Fix user problems
- Lead assigned cross-functional team to produce desired results
Background & Experience Required:
- You must be a problem solver who is able to critically think about a problem from all angles with a strongempathy for the affected person(s).
- You must have the ability to organize resources – people and skills to solve the problem.
- You must be an extrovert with a good understanding of users, design and user experience.
- You must have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate your thoughts through writing.
- You must love to see and do new things and love to see users using what you have created.
- You must have a deep understanding of the Software Engineering cycle.
- You must be 24 – 27 years, preferably female (or bring a feminine touch with a strong sense of thoroughness and accuracy when closing out a task).
- Knowledge of SCRUM is a plus.
- You must be able to work from home with reliable internet connectivity and stable electricity.
- You must own a functional personal laptop capable of meeting the demands of the work. You will be reimbursed monthly for the use of your own laptop.
How To Apply – Associate Product Manager At Hubtel
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED