There is a job vacancy for the position of Assistant to the Head of School At ICS Ghana.
The Position (Assistant to the Head of School At ICS Ghana)
The school is seeking to recruit an Assistant to the Head of School who will provide a full range of administrative and strategic support to the Head of School.
The Assistant will also hold the responsibility for oversight of the Head of School’s office and ensuring responsiveness, efficiency, and warmth, so that everyone feels welcomed, respected, and well served.
He/She must be exceedingly well organized, detail oriented but flexible, and enjoy the challenges of working with a variety of situations and circumstances.
Have the ability to interact with staff and external stakeholders at all levels while remaining diplomatic, professional, proactive, resourceful, and efficient. A high level of professionalism, sound judgment, and absolute confidentiality is critical to this role.
Under the direction of the Head of School, the candidate will be tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Serving as receptionist for the office of the Head of School: greeting guests, answering phones and emails, and responding to questions from staff, parents, visitors and other constituents.
- Managing the Head of School’s business communication (phones, email, and mail) applying necessary judgement to determine priorities and importance.
- Maintaining a strong understanding of the school’s mission, vision, values, and strategic priorities in order to appropriately filter and prioritize incoming information and meeting requests.
- Establishing systems to ensure the Head of School is provided with the necessary background information and briefing materials for meetings, events, and speaking engagements; researches, organizes, prepares, and presents information in a clear and concise manner.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with at least 3 years working experience in a similar role.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Reliable and creative individual.
- Evidence of recent participation in Continuous Professional Development (CPD) activities.
- Judicial Service of Ghana Latest Job Recruitment
- New Job Opportunities At Legal Aid Commission
- Latest Job Posting At FreezeLink
How To Apply For Assistant to the Head of School At ICS Ghana
You can also submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 8th August, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED