There is a job vacancy for the position of Assistant Quality Control Manager at Kinapharma Limited.
- Experience in pharmaceutical analysis using the instrumental methods of analysis such as High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC).
- Well versed in Quality Control pharmaceutical products.
- Oversees maintenance programs for laboratory equipments and instruments as well as their calibrations in other to meet regulatory requirements and ensure accuracy in analytical determinations.
- Excellent organizational reporting and professional communicating skills.
- Computer literacy in Quality Control reporting system.
Qualification And Experience
- Candidate must have a minimum of Degree in Chemistry
- Must have 5 years and above working experience
Salary: very attractive
- Job Alert At US Pharmacopeial Convention
- Unilever Ghana Job Recruitment Notice
- How to pass the Ghana Armed Forces Body Selection and Documentation Process 2022
How To Apply For Assistant Quality Control Manager
Interested applicants should send their CVs to: email@example.com
Applicants should use job title as subject if the email.
About Kinapharma Limited
Kinapharma Limited is a wholly Ghanaian owned and operated pharmaceutical manufacturing distribution and marketing company established two decades ago. Kinapharma provides quality, reliable and affordable drugs for the health of the masses.
Its vision is to become the largest indigenous producer and marketer of pharmaceutical products in the West African sub-region while providing a rewarding, mutually beneficial and respectable life for its staff, partners and their dependents.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED