Assistant Manager At Internal Audit Agency
The Internal Audit Agency, a Public Service institution, is actively hiring an apt and firm Assistant Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides administrative support to the Unit Assists with the coordination of events and programs
- Drafts routine correspondence to internal and external stakeholders
- Maintains appropriate records to achieve accessibility of information
- Records proceedings of meetings and stakeholder engagements
- Performs other assigned duties in line with the unit workplan
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Must be a tertiary graduate of any discipline
- Must have completed mandatory National Service.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills Team-spirit and Interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to use relevant computer applications
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
By 19th November, 2021.
As part of the reforms under the Public Financial Management Reform Programme in Ghana, a scoping study for the establishment of internal control audit functions in Ministries, Departments and Agencies and Metropolitan, Municipal and District Assemblies was carried out. It resulted in proposals for the establishment of a Central Internal Audit Agency to enhance efficiency, accountability and transparency in the management of resources in the Public Sector.
The Internal Audit Agency is a Public Service institution established by the Internal Audit Agency Act, 2003 (Act 658). The Agency exist as a Central Agency with the object to co-ordinate, facilitate and provide quality assurance for internal audit activities within the Ministries, Departments and Agencies and the Metropolitan, Municipal and District Assemblies.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED