There is a job vacancy for Assistant Front Office Manager At Kempinski Hotel. The position holder will assist the Front Office Manager in leading and managing all sections of the Front Office Department in order to ensure the highest standards of service in accordance with the policies, procedures and Kempinski Standards.
- Direct front office operation such as checking in, checking out and providing guest assistance whilst ensuring compliance with all front office policies, procedures, standards and focus on guest’s satisfaction and needs.
- Participate in the development, implementation and review of the policies, procedures, practices and standards.
- Select, train, develop, schedules and manage the performance of direct subordinates to ensure the efficient running of front office operations.
- Maximize hotel revenue by controlling room inventory, group blocking, packages, up selling.
- Maintain high visibility during peak period in order to ensure smooth running of operations, promote good public relations, take corrective actions and handle customers’ complaints to ensure their satisfaction.
- Greet VIP guests upon their arrival and escort them to their room. Establish good rapport and offer assistance for the duration of their stay.
- Coordinate front office duties with various departments such as Executive Office, Housekeeping, Sales and Marketing, Engineering and Security to ensure that all guests are given friendly and caring service from their arrival until their departure according to Kempinski Standards in a safe and secure environment.
- Identify training needs, plans training activities and oversee their implementation for all front office sections. Follows up to ensure compliance and efficiency of training activities.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and manning guide and manage within budgetary guidelines.
- Keep abreast of all emergency procedures, hotel promotions, product knowledge, VIP arrivals, upcoming events and brief direct subordinates accordingly so that all front office staff are able to answer guest requests and questions.
- Accomplished a set of administrative duties such as leading and attending meeting, writing reports and memos and other specific duties related to the job function.
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any related field such as Administration or Tourism Management, Hospitality Management
- 3 years experience in a Front Office Management position preferably in an international five-star hotel
- Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment:
- English – excellent oral and written skills
- Additional language – beneficial
- Supervisory skills
- Luxury Hotel Experiences
- Good Communication skills
- Computer literacy adapted to the field of training:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Latest Job Vacancy At Perseus Mining Limited
- Exciting Job Vacancy At Marshall Oil & Gas Services
- 3 students of OWASS arrested for armed robbery
How To Apply For Assistant Front Office Manager At Kempinski Hotel
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED