There is a new job vacancy for Assistant Audit Manager at Elixir Audits (Chartered Accountants).
As assistant audit manager, you’ll make a technical contribution to client engagements and internal projects. You will execute assurance procedures, supervise junior engagement team members and help define the audit strategy. Working under the supervision of an assurance manager and senior manager, you’ll help execute our work and present its findings to the client.
With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you’ll escalate issues as appropriate. Working closely with colleagues. you’ll determine whether the work plan is properly executed. documented and concluded in compliance with our Quality & Risk Management (Q&RM) guidelines. As an influential member of the team, you’ll help to create a positive learning culture, will coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop.
- Support the planning, execution and delivery of assurance engagements.
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility. providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress.
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Coach, supervise and conduct performance review and contribute to performance feedback for staff.
- Obtain and present appropriate audit evidence, address the relevant audit objectives, and demonstrate its relevance to the rest of the audit.
- Demonstrate knowledge of prevailing accounting standards, accounting disclosure requirements, and applying these to allocated work.
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Professional accountancy qualification or working towards gaining one (ICA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Thorough knowledge of current auditing techniques in line with ISA.
- Minimum of three years of relevant work experience preferred.
- Familiarity with IFRS and local GAAP.
- Understanding of risk-based auditing and risk and control strategies.
- Compliance with and understanding of regulatory requirements.
Location: 4th Floor, Efua Halem Building, Meridian Road, Tema Community One
HOW TO APPLY
Send your most up to date CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing Date: 31st December, 2021.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED