Asante Financial Services Group Job Recruitment. The company is looking for a Country Manager.
The Country Manager is responsible for building the group’s brand. They devise advertising and promotional plans and are involved in product positioning and global brand marketing development.
They continually assess company progress, sales and marketing successes and compile reports to submit to superiors in corporate headquarters. They present reports regarding budgets, sales growth or declines, new business leads and regulatory compliance.
Managerial Responsibilities (Asante Financial Services Group Job Recruitment)
- Manage every aspect of operation in-country.
- Implementing an effective brand strategy and ensuring consistency.
- Liaising with C.O.O. and writing up weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual reports.
- Possess a deep understanding of their country’s local politics to enforce laws and regulations.
- Oversee all aspects of business operations, including recruiting and training staff and maintaining budgets.
- Using research to develop brand strategies and implement them to promote company products and services.
- Conduct extensive research regarding the market and learn everything possible.
- Develop marketing and operation teams with local expertise.
- Become a student of the culture, remaining aware of customs and manners always
- Network effectively with local clients and develop strong professional relationships
- Work to ensure deadlines are met and budgets are maintained.
- Adapt the business model to be culturally relevant without losing its identity.
- Mentor direct reports, especially in regard to our values and vision.
- Contribute to the overall global success of our company.
- Agreeing annual budgets and producing detailed annual business operating plans, as well as monthly, quarterly and annual targets for revenue, profits and cash.
- Create and implement a strategic business plan including capital investment, marketing and contract administration, in addition to community plan.
- Ensure compliance to all required legal and regulatory requirements for the country’s operations
- Establish country strategies and business plans for the group’s operations in line with the group’s strategic plan.
- Increase brand awareness and business development opportunities by developing event-based marketing and sponsorship initiatives.
- Develop and implement emergency procedures and guidelines in case of potential disasters
- Drive revenue growth development and execution of the overall country strategy.
- Lead the development of a new targeted business strategy and implement an integrated commercial business approach
- Develop training programs, and organize along with Human Resources all the requirements.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key industry players and decision makers to advance company objectives and promote effective administration.
- Perform annual budgeting, including capital requirements, and implement daily forecasting and reporting.
- Manage the development, communication, execution and review of new capabilities; including the project management of key capital investments.
Skills and qualification
- Strong organizational management skills.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication capabilities.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Ability to learn fast, ask questions and solve problems.
- Ability to handle changing tasks and priorities and adapt quickly.
- Ability to establish partnerships with service providers and vendors.
- Strong computer proficiency.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Strong multitasking and time management skills.
- Demonstrable competency in business development.
Minimum Job Qualifications Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management or a related field.
Minimum work experience
- 10+ years’ proven experience in a similar position / senior management position.
- Understand project management processes and software, especially in areas of budgeting, team-building and time management.
Key Performance Indicators
- Deliver on budget plans
- Legal and regulatory compliance
- Strategic partnerships
- Asante FSG market share in the country of operation
- Asante FSG brand positioning in the country of operation
- Exciting Job Vacancies At Reputable Company
- LMI Holding Latest Job Update
- No SSCE Exam on Eid-ul-Adha – NECO Clarifies
How to apply For The Asante Financial Services Group Job Recruitment
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate Country Manager Ghana on the subject of your email.
Or Apply via LinkedIn HERE
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED