There is a job vacancy for the position of an Architect At Adjaye Associates. We are looking for a talented Architect with a minimum of 3 years experience in the role, post qualification, to join our team in Accra. The role offers excellent opportunities for career progression.
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent design and presentation skills.
- 3+ years of professional experience post qualification (Masters or equivalent)
- Licensed with the Ghana Institute of Architects
- Experience of working on civic and cultural projects
- Proven creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Participated in projects across all work stages
- Experience and high-level knowledge of; all Autodesk packages (including Revit), Rhino, Adobe Creative Cloud
- Proactive and enthusiastic individuals with good attention to detail
- Willingness for international travel
- Fluent in the English language, both written and verbal skills.
HOW TO APPLY (Architect At Adjaye Associates)
Send your application with the job title to: email@example.com
Include the following:
- Cover letter
- Salary expectations detailing why you think you would be suited to the role.
Application Closing Date: 07 January, 2022.
Since establishing Adjaye Associates in 2000, David Adjaye has crafted a global team that is multicultural and stimulated by the broadest possible cultural discourse. The practice has studios in Accra, London and New York with work spanning the globe. The practice’s most well-known commission to date, the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture (NMAAHC), opened in 2016 on the National Mall in Washington, DC and was named “Cultural Event of the Year” by The New York Times. Visit https://www.adjaye.com/who-we-are/firm-profile/ For more information.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED