Here is the AngloGold Ashanti Community Trust Fund Job Recruitment. AngloGold Ashanti Community Trust Fund seeks to recruit qualified candidates for the position of a Finance Officer.
The purpose of the Finance Officer role is to have oversight of all financial activities and provide support to the general operations of the Secretariat to enable the Trust Fund effectively to fulfill its mandate of supporting the long-term sustainable development of the communities in which AngloGold Ashanti operates.
RESPONSIBILITIES (AngloGold Ashanti Community Trust Fund Job Recruitment )
- Primarily responsible for all aspects of day-to-day bookkeeping of the fund;
- Record accurately and in accordance with the fund’s policies and procedures all
- Prepare timely and accurate financial reports monthly, quarterly, and annually in
compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Shall assist in the preparation of the annual budget for the fund;
- Undertake all payroll transactions paying attention to statutory payments;
- Prepares monthly bank reconciliation statements
- Shall ensure implementation of relevant internal controls for all financial transactions
- Assist in the management of the Trust Fund’s estate
- Shall liaise with External Auditors during annual auditing of the books of the Fund
- Shall assist the Secretariat to administer contract processes including tendering for compliance with policies and procedures on behalf of the Fund;
- Provide support to the Skills development & production center of the Trust Fund
- Assist ineffective monitoring and evaluation of funded projects under the guidance and supervision of the Program Manager
- Assist in partner and stakeholder engagements on developmental issues
Desired Qualification and experience
- BCom or BSc Accounting/Finance or relevant qualification from a recognized
- Part or complete qualification in (ACCA, ICA GH, CIMA) will be an advantage
- At least four years working experience in a similar role or experience in the development-related industry
- Good knowledge of project management
- IT competence in packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge in accounting software like Quick books would be an advantage;
- Valid Ghanaian Driver’s license
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Preferably a resident within the Obuasi mining operational area
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- High-level project management skills
- Ability to work closely with a small team and people of diverse backgrounds.
- A good understanding of the Akan culture and tradition.
- Ability to communicate fluently in Twi
HOW TO APPLY – AngloGold Ashanti Community Trust Fund Job Recruitment
Interested persons should submit their application made up of a Cover Letter, Resume (CV), and contact information of two (2) professional references via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: By 31st January 2022.
In the event that you do not hear from the Company within 21 days after the closing date, your application will be deemed to have been unsuccessful. The Curriculum Vitae of unsuccessful applicants will not be returned.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
LTo get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED